Tonight my husband and I fancied an easy salad after a long weekend. I made double the amount we’d need for the 2 of us, so my husband could take some to work for lunch tomorrow, and saved some left over squash for my son.
I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Love, Natalie x
1/2 Butternut Squash, peeled and deseeded, and cut into thin 1cm slices
4 tbsp Olive Oil
Pack of Halloumi, sliced
Puy Lentils, pouch
Artichokes, jar of (around 285g)
Pomegranate Molasses, drizzle
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
1 tsp grainy Dijon Mustard
- Heat a pan to medium, hot. Brush the squash with the olive oil, then place on one side for 1-2 minutes, then flip over to the other side and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Keep going with the rest of the squash until its all done.
- Do the same with the halloumi – 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Heat the pouch in the microwave according to the instructions.
- Make the dressing using the 3 tbsp olive oil, red wine vinegar and mustard and whisk together. Add half of this with the lentils and stir through.
- Plate the salad leaves, then add the halloumi and artichokes on top. Scatter over the puy lentils, and drizzle over the dressing and pomegranate molasses.